Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Little snapshots

Fun after storytime at the library.. Sometimes her blue eyes take my breath away!!

Tried on her bathing suit from last year.. Had to get a bigger one, but how cute are baby swimsuits?!!

On the way to church!!

Corn on the cob! She cleaned her cob!!

My garden! Planted melons, tomatoes, okra, squash, zucchini, 3 kinds of peppers and gladiolus along the back! Just since taking this pic last week, the plants have doubled in size, thanks to all the rain we have gotten! Hopeful that we will have some yummy fresh veggies this summer!

My haircut and highlights! 

Beautiful rose on my rosebush! I ran out there first thing, coffee in hand to see if it had bloomed.. Sure enough, and I sniffed and sniffed that delicious rose fragrance complete with raindrops on it :) I. love. roses. :))

Not the best quality, but.. I thought they were cute in their tanks, Toms and denim shorts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment