Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter! It was a really fun day :) I had the kiddos baskets all ready so they saw them when they woke up.. They were so excited and loved looking through their goodies! We all went to church with Mama Bear and enjoyed a wonderful service, then we went over to MB's house for the rest of the day...

Their baskets 


Sharing jellybeans with his sissy :)

She LOVED her bunny! She kept hugging and kissing it! 


Tried to get a decent pic of them.. This is the best I could get.. lol


Pretty girl!

Don't mind the shoe ;)

Family pic!

Sweet cousins!!

Cousin Brian reading a story

Gorgeous tables!!


Excited about another bunny!

Hunting for eggs! They each had 1 bunny shaped marshmallow in them :)


"I found one!" She was so excited!

Love them!!

My girl!



I LOVE this pic of James!! So sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment